Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

The temps were in the high 40's, but we still had a great time at the Easter Egg hunt. We bundled up, grabbed an old easter basket and went for it!

Talking strategy


pandemonium!
At one point, there was a pink egg in our path and we went for it. Just as we reached it, a little girl swiped it up. I said something like "oh, she got it!" and we kept going. Well, Chase couldn't let it go! All day and even this week when we talk about the egg hunt he asks "But why did that little girl get that pink egg?" I've tried to explain that the egg was never "his" entirely and that plain and simple, she got there first. It's tough being three.

There were parts of me that couldn't forget last year's egg hunt. It was one of the last memories I have of carrying Christian. It is sad, but it also reminds me of how precious life is and how much it means to me to make memories, big and small, with my family.
So that's just what we do!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved