Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

We celebrated Wes's birthday on Saturday by starting our day with a new favorite breakfast: french toast with blackberry and raspberry butter, courtesy of the Pioneer Woman of course.

Lordy be, it is good.
Make it! You can thank me later.

Chase gave Wes his gift: a new hand-painted coffee mug with his cute little 3-year-old hand print on it.
We ventured out to an Easter Egg hunt (more on that tomorrow!), went out to lunch and after naps (yes, that's plural), enjoyed a fun dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.

 me and my booster-seat-sitting big boy!

 Two slices of chocolate coconut cheesecake to go please!

 Happy Birthday Wes, we had such a great time celebrating YOU!
***************************

Before church on Sunday I played an April Fool's joke on my guys. I got up with Chase and showed him the glasses and coffee mugs. He ran into the bedroom and yelled "Your mugs are silly!" to Wes. I was laughing so hard at him. Chase got a big kick when Wes opened the fridge to see the food "looking" at him. He loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved