Thursday, April 5, 2012

Swim Lessons

We are finishing up some swim lessons at the YMCA next week. Chase has done great! He has been doing really well with straight leg kicking and likes the "power pack" floating device they use there. He still isn't a fan of going under, and since he had an ear infection at several of the classes, I was leery of putting him under, which probably doesn't help! We are working on getting him to blow bubbles in the water. I've tried all the tricks the teacher had, including blowing out "birthday candles" in the water (my fingers) Any ideas or tips?

I'm looking forward to the neighborhood pool opening up so we can practice some of the things we are learning. I'm so proud of my little swimmer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved