Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Dozen Years

Wes and I recently celebrated twelve years of marriage. We started our day of fun with a couple's massage. It was pretty much heaven but you know an hour feels like 10 minutes!
 
We headed to Chuy's for lunch and then walked around the mall.
 (It's not an official date unless we walk the mall. It's what we do. LOL)
{reenacting our big day! He is SO thankful I didn't walk down the aisle making that face}
 
That evening we had dinner at Osteria Pronto, an Italian restaurant inside the JW Marriott downtown. After dinner we headed to the Indians baseball game.

Oh my gosh we splurged and got ice cream. We were happy. :)

 
I love him more every day and am so thankful he has put up with me all of these years!
I really am the lucky one.
Happy Anniversary Wes, I love your guts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved