Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Will {11 month update}

This little stinker is almost one!
 
Can someone make him stop growing?!?!
 
 

It's official, these photos make me sweat. I can't do it anymore. :)

What's new?
 
He is a mover. It's hard to even change his diaper and clothes most of the time.
 It cracks me up how BUSY this child is and how different the boys are at this age.
He is sleeping through the night!!!!
(Cue the choir singing halleluiah!)
Goes to bed around 7/7:30 and gets up after 11-12 hours of sleep.
He is nursing 4-5 times a day.
He loves to eat. Some favorites include cheese, bread/toast, carrots, beans and Mum Mums.
He has five teeth and wears size 3 diapers and mostly 12-18 month clothes.
He still bear crawls and never puts his knees down. The people in the church nursery (which he has been doing well in) call him the mountain climber. :)
Has taken 1-3 steps on his own but is more of a "take 1 to 2 steps then DIVE FORWARD" kind of guy, which makes my hair turn gray.
Napping twice a day and taking longer naps - usually 1.5-2.5 hours in length.
(Cue the choir again!)
When he gets excited he screams and smacks my chest. He also is a hair yanker. And I've been bitten more times recently than I care to mention. We are working on that. :)
 
Did I mention he's busy?
 
And in very exciting news, he said MOMMA. It happened a few times when my Mom and Aunt Debbie were holding him when we were in Louisville, but I never heard it.
Then he was crawling out from underneath a little shade spot we built and he just said it! I was so excited I picked him up and we did a little dance! :)

A rare moment of stillness.
Showing off all FIVE teeth. What a ham. Also, he LOVES Mum Mums.
Crazy hair. Don't care.
Into EVERYTHING.
Squeaky clean. Naptime. Studying brother's Star Wars figures very closely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved