Friday, February 21, 2014

FIVE.

Forgive me, I am feeling nostalgic, emotional, and most of all - grateful!
 
What an amazing journey it has been to see this little baby grow up.


This tiny babe is now a FIVE YEAR OLD. Oh, my heart.


He is something!
He is thoughtful and caring.

 He is full of life and energy!
He can be very serious, and it is important to him that he is heard and understood.
He is brave.
 He is ALL BOY.
 He makes everything more fun.
He can be such a silly billy!

He loves his Daddy fiercely!

 He really enjoys school and being social with his friends.
 
He is the best big brother.
 
 
He's the best little boy you could ever ask for.
He fills my days with laughter and smiles and stretches me to be a better person each and every day.
I've been looking back at his baby book, his 1st, 2nd and 3rd year books. I get weepy looking at that tiny newborn, shots of the 18 month old running on the beach for the first time, photos of that little 2 year old that kept me going after we lost Christian.
We waited a long time for Chase, and I am so thankful to have him in our lives.
Every single day I just marvel at him and how a little person can have such a big impact on our lives.
 
Goodness me, we love him so!

Happy Birthday my sweet sunshine!!
You are so loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved