Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

our little pilgrim
 
 Chase has had so many fun preschool activities lately! I have a lot of cute photos, but I'm weird about putting them up because most of them include other peoples' kiddos. So I won't. Just know that they might be the cutest little group of kids ever. ha ha
Last week was the Thanksgiving feast. Chase's class helped make the mashed potatoes and the turkey rollups, and he was so so proud. When we walked into the gym he held my hand and showed me where I was supposed to sit, gave me my bottle of water, and showed me my placemat that he had made.
The Kindergarten class did a little play and we ate together. I was one proud Momma.
 
We have been adding a "thankful feather" to our turkey each morning. Chase has done a great job of coming up with different things.
 We have so much to be thankful for. This year and always. As we approach the holidays I am always thankful for a family full of love. We may have our hurts, but we are thankful for what we have been blessed with. We truly live like kings on this Earth. We pray that you and your family enjoy each other's company this week and focus on each other!
 
In everything give thanks, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
-1 Thessalonians 5:18

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved