Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning was relaxing.
We spent it eating cinnamon rolls and watching the parade, just being together!
Someone was very excited about a certain float.
 
Next, we traveled to Louisville! We went to my Uncle Frankie's house that evening and I got to see a lot of my Dad's side of the family. I usually only get to see them once a year so it was great to catch up. I also got to eat Uncle Frankie's world famous dumplings. :)
 
Friday morning we took a long hike behind Mom's house and played on a playground nearby.


 
Mom and I did some cooking Friday afternoon and then Derek, Meredith and the girls came over. It was such a nice time of talking about what we are thankful for, spending time together and eating too much food.

And then the cousins played, watched Polar Express and hung out in their new jammies from Mimi.
They love each other, can you tell?!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved