Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful.

...for a husband who is my best friend and uplifts me daily.
...for a family who I can go to with my happy tears as well as my sad ones.
...for friends who make me laugh until my cheeks ache.
...for a warm home, running water and food in the fridge.
...that I was chosen to be Christian's mother. Although I ache to hold him on Earth, I know I will be united with him again.
...for a little boy who is my SUNSHINE each and every day.
...and for a God whose grace is enough.

**************************************************

We are settling back in after a long weekend of travel for Thanksgiving. It was a good time and I hope to post some photos soon. Blogging has taken a back seat to life at the moment as we try to slow down and enjoy the simple things....as much as we can this time of year! Here are a few photos from the last week or so.

Chase's thankful Turkey - all finished

At an event called "Talkin' Turkeys" at a local park


Turkey cookie decorating

and cookie eating!

1 comments:

Tara K said...

How fun! It looks like he had a blast!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved