Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays {BLOG WORLD}

I began blogging in 2008. I wanted to document my pregnancy with Chase and to have a place to record family happenings, Chase's milestones and other moments to treasure. It has turned into so much more. Throughout our journey with Christian it has given me a place to share some of my personal trials and triumphs, my faith and love for Christ, and has also introduced me to some of the most beautiful families who have also suffered loss and heartache. Sometimes our stories are very different, and sometimes they are eerily similar, but we are all united in our losses. I am forever grateful to these women for sharing their precious children with the world. I am strengthened and uplifted by all of them.

Today, I wanted to introduce you to one of my favorite online friends!
Franchesca over at Small Bird Studios did my blog design. Before I started working with her on it, I had fallen in LOVE with her blog and read it regularly. It is a beautiful tribute to her daughter Jenna Belle. Franchesca is a beautiful person, inside and out. And so talented! She does so much for the baby loss community. From her gorgeous hope collages to her Lost For Words card line (created with the amazing Carly Marie) - she is a true blessing to many.

Be sure to check out her blog as well as the new series, 12 Days of Christmas With You in Heaven. This series is designed to help and uplift families who are enduring the holidays without one or more of their children. I will be guest posting during this series and am so honored to be a part of it. There will be posts, tutorials and some fun giveaways!

1 comments:

Franchesca said...

Erin!! I am so thankful for YOU!!! I don't know where I'd be without this beautiful community. Lots of love sweet friend.

xoxox

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved