Thursday, August 11, 2011

TIDWTF: Those Three Little Words...

Chase and I were driving along in the car together today. We had been to story time at the library and then we had lunch in the park and played at the playground (and saw a beautiful butterfly down by the water!). We were heading home and pulling into the driveway when he said it out of nowhere...



"I love you!"




and the world stopped for a brief moment. I parked the car in the garage, turned around to that sweet face in the back seat and told him I loved him too. Soooo much. And he just grinned from ear to ear and giggled. It was like he understood what the words meant and how much I really needed to hear them today.

Thank you sweet boy for being Momma's sunshine today and every day!

(see his boo-boo?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved