Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Orange Beach, AL {2015}

We had another great year in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area.
Great weather, food, and lots of memories were made!
 





Ha! This picture sums up their personalities so perfectly!






 






Chase LOVED playing in the pool and jumping off the ledge you see behind them here!


This guy loved running into the ocean into the arms of whoever would catch him, you had to be ready!

Dinner at the Gulf, it is becoming one of our favorite spots!

Dinner at Cobalts
Family photos on the beach








My little crabber!




At the hotel - we broke up the trip again this year. Will slept a total of 18 minutes the whole drive down! Yikes!

This is a photo of Will sleeping as we pulled out of the grocery store parking lot and heading to our condo when we first got into Orange Beach. The timing was bad, but it also allowed us to unload all our bags and groceries while we traded off staying with him in the van while he slept. :) Stinker.


Crabbing!




Chase hurt his leg the 2nd day of vacation - we think he pulled a muscle jumping into the pool. He couldn't get out of bed that morning! We took him to the Minion movie and rested. By the next day he was back at it:


The boys loved the dolphin cruise and getting to hold a live crab!

Date Night at the Wharf (dinner & a movie)

 Thanks Mimi and Greg for a great week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin,

I've never posted before, but I felt compelled to let you know I love reading your blog. I also wanted to let you know how much your words helped me when I, too, walked in the shoes of a Mommy struck with heartbreaking news. Our second son was diagnosed with Potter's Syndrome at our 17 week ultrasound during the summer of last year and we welcomed our precious boy in October when I went into labor at 34 weeks. As you know, not a day goes by that my husband and I don't think about him. I could write a novel but just wanted to say how comforting your words were to me while I was still pregnant with our sweet baby. I'm so thankful I found your blog when I most needed it. Thank you for writing openly and honestly. Your family is absolutely adorable! Sincerely, Lindsay (lhbragg@saumag.edu)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved