Thursday, August 15, 2013

State Fair {2013}

We took the boys to the State Fair the past two weekends.
Both Mimi and Greg and Pop and Grandma got to attend with us this year!

 Chase still enjoys the helping hands farm and the tractors best!
Will did pretty well minus a crying spell on Monster Truck day --  I think he got overstimulated, hot and tired.
They have two "lactation stations" at the fair complete with rocking chairs, changing tables and fellow nursing moms! One is even air conditioned which was a nice welcome after being in the heat!
 

Chase loves to ride (most) rides and play games!
Love his face here, I think this was my favorite thing we did!

 Checking out the tractors with Pop and Dad!
Can I just tell you this kid totally posed for this shot? I usually have to bribe! :)
Annual tractor tire photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved