Friday, May 31, 2013

Heading Home

We stayed at the hospital for 3 nights, and headed home on Thursday, which was also Chase's last day of preschool. Kind of crazy how I found out I was pregnant on his first day of school and took Will home on his last day. :)

Leaving the hospital with a baby was so bittersweet. Even though I've done it before with Chase, the memories of leaving without a baby overwhelmed me as I walked through the hallways. I ran into the supervisor for perinatal services on my way out - she was so wonderful to us during our loss of Christian and came to visit our room and meet Will as well. She gave me a big hug, the kind where you don't want to let go because you know you are going to start crying. The tears came, and they were so bittersweet.

Here are some photos of Will's homecoming!some last minute photos in the hospital
all ready in his carseat - how tiny!
posing for a photo like the one from Chase's birth.
It sure feels good to be home!

1 comments:

Devany said...

This made me cry! It's so bittersweet! Love and happiness for you!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved