Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day. We surprised Chase with a fun balloon, a Joker toy and some candy that morning. He had a school party that day and we just hung out at home for dinner. It was low-key and perfect. I forgot to take a photo of the pretty flowers Wes gave me, and the coconut cream pie I made for him. Yum! :)
 Some shots I took before heading to school:


 These are the Valentine's we gave to Chase's classmates.
Pinterest was full of Valentines ideas.
 I loved these and these, and ultimately decided on these from Kommunicated (great party idea blog!)
I was the Mom who gave glow sticks instead of candy. :)
My lovebug at his preschool party!
 
We hope you had a great day with those you love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved