Saturday, January 26, 2013

Recipes Worth Sharing

I tried out some new recipes last week that I wanted to share on the blog.
I promise this is not becoming a food blog, it's just something I love doing and when I find something good, I want to share it!
I usually just pick one or two new recipes a week to try - but this week I had pinned several things and I guess they all just looked really good! :)
 
This is a dish that I've been making for a while, but I had to include. We make it about twice a month and it is something that Chase LOVES. It is very "lemony" - I actually cut back on the lemon juice by about half in this recipe and it is still great.
A really good and different option for a meatless meal.
This is beyond delicious. It's probably one of my newest favorite recipes.
Make it! You won't be sorry!
4 - Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps using Knock-off Chik-Fil-A nuggets and sauce
These were pretty good, but messy to fry/make. I did not enjoy cleaning my stove top enough to make these again anytime soon. Just keeping it real. The dressing was good though, and I'm all about homemade salad dressings.
 
I added corn. This is officially my favorite tortilla soup, and I've tried several!
A nice meatless dish, not my favorite thing I've ever made - but it was quick and easy.
7. Crock Pot Chicken Gyros (scroll down to the 4th recipe)
This had a really good flavor.
I used greek yogurt instead of plain yogurt.
These would be great for lunch too.
 
Yum, now I'm hungry again...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved