Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Great First Day {Preschool}



My guy did great.
He woke up excited, and we had some yummy pancakes together.
He was a bit timid when he walked into his classroom, but he put his backpack in his cubby like a pro, and gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye.
 
And that was that.
 
I'm not going to lie.
I fought tears all morning at drop-off, even when I was talking to his teacher.
I looked around, thinking, I can't be the only one...(I was happy to talk to several Moms later who had a similar experience that day!)
 
And when I called Wes afterwards to tell him how it went, the conversation started with "He's just so big..." and the tears came.
 
I'm SO proud of him. He had a great day and is excited to go back.
 
What a blessing his school and teachers are.
We are so thankful for a good first day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved