Sunday, September 9, 2012

3 1/2 - An Update

Whee! I'm 3 1/2!
Making our traditional 1/2 birthday fruit pizza!


I'm a little tardy on this update!!
 
Chase is now 3 1/2. He's sleeping in a big boy bed at night and doing great! We put the mattress up in his actual bed this past week and he has been wonderful.
I'm thankful for the side rail, he can be a wiggle worm.
 
Chase also started preschool!! He is LOVING it. He even asked me today (Friday) if he could go to school today. That is a good sign. I was very teary at drop-off that first day, but seeing how excited he was that morning made it easier to let him go.
He did cry during gym class both days. He asked for a tissue and "then he was just fine." I think that is just kinda funny. His teacher thinks the gym is large and overwhelming for him, so we just pray he gets used to it soon. I am looking forward to seeing him grow and learn more about Jesus and also make new friendships.
I'm loving the extra free time to run errands, go to appointments, finish etsy orders and clean the house (and clean it all at the same time - WOW!) Wait...did I just say I love to clean house?!
 I miss my little buddy though, and picking him up and seeing his smiley happy face melts my heart.
It is my favorite time of day for sure!
It's funny to ask him questions about his day because you just can't get a straight answer most of the time. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall...



leaving for school//finding his cubby//already making friends//His lead teacher, Miss Andi
 
***********
 
Chase loves books, legos, hot wheels, anacondas (from a book we recently read 400 times during our vacation travel) trains, all things superheros, pb & js, raisins, graham crackers, fruit, bugs, wrestling and running/tag with Daddy, and hide and seek. He just loves to be around people and friends in general. I love that about him.
 
Chase continues to do well with going on the potty, almost to the point where I forgot what it was like to change diapers. It is so nice!
 
We also started MOPS this week and he is with his buddy Ashton during MOPPETS and he is sooo happy about that.
 
 
Happy 3 1/2 big guy!
We love you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved