Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Anniversary Crafting

Just sharing a few gifts I made for Wes for our 10th anniversary.
 I wanted something meaningful and full of memories of our lives together, as things just don't hold as much meaning in my heart.

I made the following to hang in our bedroom.
I call it "The Story of Us" and it is a subway art of all the milestones in our relationship.

I will be offering custom prints of this in my shop soon.
That way, someone can make their very own "story of us."




The next craft I found originally on Pinterest and it was called "We met, we married, we live" with maps of the places that went with each saying. Such a clever idea!
I added "we got engaged" because I wanted 4 hearts so it would work better in the frame I liked.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved