Sunday, May 27, 2012

{DIY} Teacher Gifts

Our last MOPS meeting was last week, and I wanted to do something nice (and inexpensive!) for Chase's MOPPETS teachers. MOPS was the first time Chase was out of my care for a longer period of time with someone other than family (I know, I know, cut the cord, already!).
His experience with MOPS was great and he always loved going. I know his teachers had a huge part in that.

I saw the original idea for the travel cups on pinterest of course, and decided to change it a bit and add my little guy's photo.
I cut the flower shapes on the cricut machine, cut out a leaf and a photo and hot glued them onto a dowel rod and placed that into the straw.
I placed a handmade card from Chase and a note from myself inside along with some of those instant drink packets in some yummy summery flavors.

 If I had more time (what? I waited until the day before on these of course!) I would have printed something a little cuter off for the message on the leaves, but overall I was happy with how they turned out, and Chase was super excited to give them to his teachers on the last day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved