Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Wes!

Today is Wes's birthday!

My hubby is the best. Works so very hard for our family so that I am able to stay home with Chase. I am so blessed to have him by my side. He keeps me laughing and smiling and is the best Dad in the world. Love you so much!

*************************************

Last weekend I planned a surprise birthday dinner for him with some of our closest friends. I ended up having to tell him we were meeting Nic and Liz (he was wanting to eat dinner early so we could go to an early movie too!) but he was still surprised to see it was actually a group of us! (And for the record we still made it to see The Hunger Games, which was awesome and pretty true to the book!)



Thanks to our awesome friends for making it such a fun night!
Happy Birthday Wes! Here's to many more...
 Looking forward to celebrating it today with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved