Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays {BLOG LOVIN'}

If you are like me and love to read blogs and have several favorites, you'll love this tip I recently found over at Finding My Feet. (yep, Rachael's on my list. LOVE her.)

It's the Bloglovin' app!

You basically download the free app on your iphone (or Android), type in the URLs to all of your favorite blogs (click on "follow"), then you will be notified every time a blog has a new post. (It isn't set up as a push notification, so you will need to open the app to get the updates). It also sends you a nightly email with who posted what that day. I love having all my blogs in one place and then I don't have to go to each website individually. Or forget the URL!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved