Friday, January 13, 2012

Jumpin' Jack Chase!

We've found a new game around here...



It involves couch cushions, pillows and jumping.
(And at this moment, as I look at this photo, I really don't mind the fact that we aren't potty trained because, well, that is one cute diaper bottom!)
We grab all the couch cushions, line 'em up and we call them our lily pads. Chase, well - he's clearly the frog in this scenario!
He jumps and he jumps and he jumps! I love days like this, when we stay in our jammies all day and don't leave the house. We find new silly things to occupy our time and we laugh together until our sides hurt. He sure makes us smile!



1 comments:

Heidi Grohs said...

I just hollered at the 14, 12, and 9 year old boy for tearing up the couch....AGAIN!

What is with boys and cushions? I will never know! And I still have ONE more to get his chance sooner than later!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved