Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Love Wednesday {My hubby!}

How can I have What I Love Wednesdays and not mention my favorite person?!

Wes has been so amazingly supportive through it all. He has been my rock and I can't imagine going through life without him. He is an awesome father and watching him and Chase together makes me smile! I could write a book, but you don't want to hear all that mushy stuff. :) He works so hard and that allows me to do what I love most in life, stay home with Chase. I count my blessings daily, in spite of all we've been through with Christian, and I know I am so blessed to share each minute with my sweet boy. 

Thank you Wes for making it possible. I don't tell you often enough.


Wes recently won our church's golf league tournament for the 2nd year in a row, defending champion, y'all! We are so proud of him! You can check out the photos HERE.

We love you so much Wes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved