Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Breanna!

Is our niece Bre Bre really 6 years old today?

first birthday party fun!


I still remember the day she was born.
Hearing Meredith was in labor and high-tailing it out of town for Louisville so fast I couldn't see straight. Waiting outside in the hallway to go in to see her. I'll never forget her big eyes and chubby cheeks. She was the first newborn I ever held! I loved watching Meredith snuggle with her and seeing my brother become a proud father.
Time flies. While it makes me sad that she is so grown up, I have so much fun watching her grow into her own little person. She is sweet, silly, sassy and full of fun!


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved