Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Love Wednesday {Family Pics on the Beach}

I love family photos on the beach. Last year in Saint Simon I knew I wanted to do them to document Chase's first visit to the beach, and I ended up getting some of my very favorite photos of Chase during that shoot. It's fun to go out during the sunrise or sunset when the lighting is just perfect! We were lucky enough this year to have my Mom and Greg there during the shoot to help out with the family shots. I've read that 2 year olds can be the most difficult age to shoot, and I believe it! We had a great time and got many of my favorite kind of photos: real moments!





love him to the moon and back!






My favorite part of the evening? When Chase saw this beautiful butterfly!

I always hate having to leave Christian out of things when he should be with us, so this was just precious because I felt his presence there on the beach with us and it gave me peace. God is good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved