Friday, August 26, 2011

Women of Faith

Last weekend was Women of Faith in Indy. It was a weekend that my heart really needed. I went with two of my favorite people: my Mom and Liz! The speakers and music were all really great: Sheila Walsh, Angie Smith, Lisa Harper, Luci Swindoll, Mary Mary and Natalie Grant. It was my first WOF and it won't be the last. Who wants to go with us next year?!
Me and Liz

Mom and I

The best part, for me, was hearing Angie Smith's testimony in person. Her daughter Audrey's story is powerful, and is one that glorifies Christ in so many ways.  Below is a small clip of her story that she shared. Our stories are so heartbreakingly similar and it wasn't easy to hear, but it was also healing as well.

Did I mention I got to meet her after the conference during her meet and greet?! More on that later...


Natalie Grant: Awesome.
Sang the prettiest version of "It is Well" that I think I've ever heard.
Hear it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved