Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today was a bittersweet day. Although words can't describe what Chase means to me, it doesn't make the sadness of missing Christian go away. It's hard. The truth is that we should have two little boys to celebrate with today and we don't. My arms literally ache to hold him again.

Wes and Chase made my day extra special with something I love the most: just being together! We had a nice breakfast out and I was treated to a gift card for a spa day, which I am looking forward to. It's nice to have things to look forward to right now. I love my husband and two boys so much and am so thankful God chose me to be their wife and mommy!

I'm also so thankful to have my own mother in my life. She has been one of my biggest supporters throughout life, and especially in the last months. I love you Mom so much, thanks for ALWAYS being there and being my Mom and also my friend. You are such a beautiful person!
Chase and Mimi at his 2nd bday party. Love this photo...
At breakfast with Chase, he looks like he's up to something here!

My sweet boy!

Sweet Christian

"A mother’s love cannot be measured
by increments of time …an entire lifetime
of love can be squeezed into a few brief
miraculous moments when necessary….
"

Christian, Mommy loves and misses you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved