Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby 2.0 Update: First Trimester

This pregnancy has flown by. I guess that is life chasing an almost 2-year-old around!!! I had a bit of nauesa this time around during the first trimester- never got sick - but I had my moments! It usually started in the afternoon/evening and would go away when I ate, thankfully. I also don't miss that feeling of "GIVE ME FOOD NOW OR ELSE!" which comes along with the 1st trimester. So far the pregnancy has been going great and I recently had my 19 week appointment and all was good. I find that I am not as worried about every little ache or weird feeling nor am I as stressed this time around - which is nice. With Chase around there is less time for the worry, which is helpful! Here are some pictures of my progress this far!
 
 
Wes and I put Chase in this shirt I made when we shared the news with our families. It was so funny to watch Chase run into the living room wearing it and see our parents read the shirt. I think we had to say "SURPRISE!!!" both times we shared before it really clicked with them. Too funny!
 
This picture is hilarious to me. Wes took it literally minutes after I had taken the test and came running through the house screaming "WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABBBYYYY!!!!" Chase was getting his diaper changed and was NOT happy that I wouldn't let him have the test. :)

7 weeks. Notice the lack of belly shots this time around. Oops! Mom guilt has already begun as I took them weekly with Chase and the goal this time is every other week!

 10 weeks, I felt like wearing my fat pants already at this point. :)
 13 weeks, officially felt like I could see a bump. I can't promise that my pants are even buttoned in this photo. :)
 15 weeks, getting my energy level back! Woohoo!
17 weeks with a New Yar's Eve bump!

19 weeks, almost halfway there!

Sometimes I have to pinch myself that we are really having another baby. Those that know how long we waited for Chase know how much it means to us. We are so blessed that although the road to this pregnancy wasn't "easy" - it definitely didn't have as many bumps in the road that we experienced the first time around. We praise God for his faithfulness and unfailing love and are so excited about this new life coming our way in June!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved