Tuesday, January 19, 2010

11 Months



Are we really just a month away from being a year old? Is this even possible? Has it really been 11 months since we brought sweet baby Chase home from the hospital? YIKES!
 Time really does fly when you are having fun!

Chase is doing great. Still sleeping from 6/6:30 p.m. to 6/6:30 a.m. He's still taking 2 naps a day and doesn't seem ready to give that 2nd nap up (nor do I!) His naps are still about an hour and 15 minutes long in length and his morning nap is usually the best one. He still goes down like a charm on his own. I NEVER thought I'd be able to say that!
He's eating more and more solids and it's becoming a little easier for me to give him things that we are eating. This week for example, I was making a chicken casserole so I saved some of the boiled chicken for him along with some of the vegetables in it. Still trying to buy organic when possible. He didn't like the black beans we had in our burritos tonight, but other than that he's liked other things: mashed up baked potato, rice, and broccoli. I hope his love for food continues!
Chase got his 2nd dose of the H1N1 vaccine today, he was a champ and only cried for a bit. He weighed in around 19 lbs 2 ounces, but the nurse said it was probably a bit off because he was Squirmy McSquirmpants on the scale. Imagine that! :)

Here are a few more shots I took. Things got a little hairy after a while. I'm learning that it just becomes more difficult to take his picture. I read on a blog I like that taking a photo of a child is sometimes like capturing a photo of a wild animal on a safari. SO true! And very appropriate that he's wearing his "King of the Wild Things" shirt from one of my favorite children's books: Where the Wild Things Are. (Apparently one lives at my house! :)  )





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved