Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just Call Me Martha...

I've recently found the time to get CRAFTY, something I've always enjoyed but can never find the time to do. Thanks to Mr. Chase's longer naps and an early bedtime, I'm finding time to have fun and get creative!  I have had so much fun coming up with things to do! I've been working on his baby book, making things for showers/upcoming parties, and recently made these letters for his room. I'm actually going to start making them for friends/family, so if you are interested, please let me know. I'd love to make a custom set for you to match your little one's room. I can do any design or color, with or without ribbon, etc. Here are a few pics:

Letters without ribbon

Letters with ribbons/thumbtacks to hang (thumbtacks have been covered with wooden stars I painted and attached.)

Closeup of ribbon

I hung Chase's over his closet door

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved