Wednesday, October 7, 2009

33 weeks


Chase is 33 weeks old today. He got his (regular) flu shot recently, round #1 of 2 shots. I am so paranoid about him getting sick and thinking I might be holed up in this house all winter! ha ha We are holding off on the H1N1 vaccine for now. I'm pro-vaccine, but after reading a few articles on it, I scared myself out of it for the time being!

Hmm, what else is new? Chase tried some avocados recently and was not a fan. We keep trying and hoping he'll like them. He makes the most horrific expression when tasting it. Wes and I can't help but laugh. He recently moved up to size 3 diapers and I HATE packing away clothes that no longer fit. Makes me so sad! :) He's pulling up on everything and recently learned how to wave. It's hilarious because he will wave at anything, not just people. He also shakes his entire arm and seems very proud of himself. He has said both dada and mama a few times and I could just MELT! :)
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:


Pulling up on Dad!

             PEEK...                 A...              BOO!


silly face

Serious.

Check out those teeth!

Pure silliness!

In deep thought. :)

Chilling with my Dad

 Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved