Friday, August 21, 2015

Will {27 months}

I am going to lump Will's last 3 monthly updates into one. I blame summer!
 
Will is doing great. He is now 2 years, 3 months old. He will start school this fall, going one day a week for 4 hours. We think he will love it!
 
He is talking up a storm and I can't remember now when he didn't talk. He is super opinionated and will tell you no in a heartbeat. Other favorites include, "no, check!" (When I told him I thought Kroger didn't have any cookies left) or "no, pretend!" (when I told him we couldn't do something that wasn't safe)
 
He is sleeping great, napping like a champ and overall eats well. He loves waffles and French toasts sticks, yogurt, and most fruit. And anything sweet!
 
He loves music & singing including We Are the Dinosaurs, Are You Sleeping?, Jesus Loves Me and the Barney Song (I Love You, You Love Me)
 
He LOVES his Richard Scarry Book, Cars and Trucks and Things That Go, A Potty For Me, Goodnight Gorilla, and Eric Carle books.
 
He loves to be outside and ride his balance bike, go on wagon rides, swing, slide, and push his lawnmower!
 

 watching the Frisbee dogs at Fishers Freedom Festival

 at the park with brother
 Hanging with his buddy Hudson at bible study
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
mini photo shoot at 25 months




 





 


1 comments:

The Beckers said...

I just love his little personality! And those poses...hilarious. He's so darn cute!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved