Thursday, September 12, 2013

First Day of Pre-K {2013}

Chase's first day of Pre-K was last week. He was super excited, so excited that we had to have a countdown to the big day! He is returning to the same school as last year, and luckily has a friend from last year in the class (we switched days this year).
 
Here are the photos from our morning!
 
SUPER STUDENT!
 
It doesn't seem real that I just have one more year before this guy is off to Kindergarten.
I don't like to talk about it too much because I get pretty weepy. I am excited for him, I know he will do great. I will be praying all year for my momma heart to be able to let him go with open arms to what the Lord has in store for him. Great things to come for him!
 


 We love you sweet boy!

 Meeting Ms. Jenn at Open House!

Heading in to start his first day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved