Friday, February 1, 2013

17-20 Weeks {Baby #3}

Weeks 17-20 went well. I'm journaling each week and taking photos as well.
The 2nd trimester truly is the honeymoon period. I'm sleeping pretty well, exercising and haven't had too many aches and pains. My appetite isn't as "around the clock" as it was before. I officially started wearing my maternity clothes and broke out the old snoogle body pillow at night. I forgot how difficult it can be to get in and out of the bed in that thing, but I really do LOVE it. :)
 
We celebrated Christmas and had another ultrasound at 20 weeks.
Baby still looks great. We were able to get a better look at the heart and the technician said baby looks perfect and is just beautiful. We couldn't agree more. :)
 
I started feeling flutters this time around 16 weeks, which I thought was so early so I kept questioning whether or not it was truly the baby. But I guess I just recognize the sensation.
I really started feeling it daily around 19-20 weeks.
I will never, ever, ever forget the sensation of feeling this baby, and all my babies, move and kick for the first time.
There's nothing like it, and I cherish every one.
 

Not sure what his funny faces are about.
Also, the spiderman and batman jammies are on 90% of the time if we are home.
He loves to be in his "cozy pants." The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :)



1 comments:

Carrie Mofo said...

A true blessing, and miracle at that. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see more bump pics. FYI, you are a good mom because you do activities with Chase. I, on the other hand, leave Greta to her devices, which ends as a tupperware nightmare and playing with the plunger.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved