Friday, July 13, 2012

10 Years! {Happy Anniversary To Us}

It's seriously hard to believe it has been a DECADE since Wes and I said "I do," but it has indeed, been that long!

I have been thinking about the ups and downs we have been through so much lately. The Lord has carried us through some really hard times, especially the last year or so.  I would be lying if I didn't mention that I hope the next season in our life is a happier one. He has also brought us more blessings than I could even begin to type. He is good, and His faithfulness endures...through everything.

I can't imagine anyone else by my side through it all. Wes is my happy ever after! I look forward to what the next 10 years have for us.

I've been looking through our old wedding photos...here are some of my favorites from July 13th, 2002!




***************
We celebrated last weekend with a fun overnight downtown at the Conrad. It was such a fun weekend spent reconnecting and spending time with each other. And eating a lot of yummy food. :)



Happy Anniversary Wes!
Here's to many more decades together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved