Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Derek!

Today is my brother's birthday!
Thanks for all the fun memories I have of us growing up. We are five years apart, and sometimes I know you wanted to kill me when I'd come into your room when your friends were over and I wanted you all to play with me. You were always usually a good sport about it. I have fond memories of playing G.I. Joes in your room, playing Nintendo together, and thinking you were so cool that you knew how to skateboard. And only a few times do I remember you holding me down to pretend you were going to spit on me. Ah, brotherly love.
Halloween, circa 1980?
 Chase loves his "Uncle D!"
Happy Birthday Derek!
I hope your day is awesome. Can't wait to see you to celebrate. We love you!

1 comments:

Tara K said...

I don't know you, but I know you have an incredible sister! Happy Birthday, Derek!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved