Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thank you...

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you. For the cards, calls, March of Dimes donations, texts, flowers, thoughtful gifts and prayers already sent our way this week. It's been tough. Often times, the days leading up to important dates are the ones that I struggle with the most. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We certainly feel covered in prayer.

For those that have called or emailed, it means the world. Please know that I am having a hard time finding the time to respond at the moment. It takes a certain energy that I just don't seem to have right now. I'm wearing my emotions on my sleeve, feeling what I need to feel when I need to feel it.

I'm going "offline" from the blog for the rest of the week. I'm finding my brain is going in a million different directions. Like getting ready to get out of the shower without washing your hair sort of thing. :) With Christian's birthday coming up on Thursday I just want to focus in on him and what he has meant to our family, how he has changed us, for the better. I'm trying to celebrate that he's been in heaven for a year, but the sadness and reality of it all is just a bit too much for me right now.  I need this time to just be with family and feel God's arms around us.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved