Saturday, February 11, 2012

Busy Buds

That's what Chase and I were last week, when Daddy traveled for work. How do the single mommas do it? I raise my glass to them...

I fill up the schedule when Daddy is gone, which is extremely rare, thank goodness! I don't do "alone" well. I'm good for about 2 days and then I want him back! :)
Chase and I kept busy with our Valentine's Day playdate party, playing at the park, a trip to Conner Prairie and about a zillion crafts.
snowman sequencing and marshmallow snowmen
shaving cream is always a hit!
kisses for panda

Trying on helmets at Conner Prairie


Looking forward to warmer days ahead. They are coming...right?!

1 comments:

Tara K said...

Kudos to you! You're an AMAZING Momma!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved