Friday, December 30, 2011

'Twas the week before Christmas...

We're back from our Christmas travels, and I am editing about 350 photos. Santa brought me a new lens and boy am I having fun with it! Before I share some photos from our holiday journeys, I wanted to share some of the "week before Christmas" fun we had around here!
Reindeer cookies, more handprint crafts and seeing Christmas lights
-  -  -
homemade salt dough ornaments and seeing that last cotton ball go on Santa's beard
- - -
slow shutter speed fun with the tree, magic reindeer food and snacks for Santa Claus
 

1 comments:

Tara K said...

I love your blog for so many reasons, but this has to be the best. Capturing life while it's happening. Praying 2012 will be much better for you!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved