Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Guest Post {Small Bird Studios}

I'm excited to be guest posting over at Small Bird Studios today for their 12 Days of Christmas With You in Heaven blog series. Click HERE to read them from the beginning. I'm honored to be a part of it, and I hope it is healing for many. I know all of the posts I have read this far have been a real blessing. I've met way too many families who are going through this holiday season without their babies in their arms. It's a bittersweet time of year for us all. We ache to hold our children here on this Earth, and we want to honor them each and every day, but especially at Christmas, when we celebrate the birth of THE most amazing baby the world will ever know - Jesus. 

I hope you enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved