Friday, November 4, 2011

Headless Horseman {Conner Prairie}

When I was growing up in Louisville, one of my earliest memories of Halloween was going to the zoo to ride the train and see the headless horseman. It's one of those viusally stunning memories I have that is still so strong. I can literally SEE the headless horseman with his glowing jack-o-lantern charging down the hill....goosebumps!

We took Chase to Conner Prairie last week but opted to wait several more years to take him on the haunted hayride. I thought about it, but decided I liked my sleep way better than a terrified toddler. :)

We had so much fun anyway!
The headache musical instrument tent. Chase was JAMMIN'! 


Getting ready to watch the puppet show, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
Chase loved it!


S'mores by the fire

Pink noses = time to head home! Brr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved