Monday, September 12, 2011

Goodbye Summer...

It's looking more and more like fall around here. I'm going to miss summer and the fun things it brings. Chase and I went to one last pool playdate before Labor Day snuck in. It's ok, I like the fall. I'm excited for cooler days for playing outside and chilly nights wearing sweatshirts by the firepit. I dug through the storage last weekend to pull out all the pumpkins, scarecrows and yummy autumn scented candles and I like the way it feels...

A few last splashes with friends:




before fall friends come out to play....

 What's going on here? Are they slow dancing?!
 Chase LOVED my scarecrow girl. He had a hard time letting her stay out on the front porch...
So before she had to go outside she decided to stay a bit and watch a show with Chase (and Buzz!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved