Saturday, July 30, 2011

NKOTBSB

Remember these guys?!

How about them?!


I sure do. I never went to a concert for New Kids or Backstreet Boys back in the day...so I made up for it on Tuesday night. :) Conseco was full of screaming fans and I was amazed how all the words to all those songs came right back.

Liz, me and Steph
Thanks again Liz for a GREAT girl's night out to celebrate your (upcoming!) birthday...
They came out on a big platform like this. And I screamed like a little girl.
photo credit
They sang a few songs together but it was mostly like a sing/dance off!

You know you love those outfits.

Joey is still my favorite.
And in case you are wondering, no I didn't buy a t-shirt! But I thought about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved