Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunshine {happy spring}

The weather has been amazing. In the 70's and not a cloud in the sky the entire week! We've spent a lot of time outside and at the park, and even had our first OUTDOOR playdate of the (almost) spring season! Yippee for warmer weather!

Aunt Krystle stayed with us a few nights as she was in town for work. Yep, it was a great week! 
 We hit up the park and nature center with our best buds...

Chase and I hit up our local park near our house for some more outside fun.

 We even almost stepped on spotted a "crawdaddy" on our way to feed the geese!

Right as Chase was finishing up his "FIVE more minutes," I look up and see this coming our way.
Have you ever seen something so cool that you say something outloud even when you know no one is there to hear? We were the only ones at the park that day, and Chase was playing near me. I was so shocked to see it. "That's a big hawk" I remember saying under my breath...and then "That's a BALD EAGLE!!!!!"

I've never seen anything like it. In the "wild" anyway. I am so glad I bring my camera everywhere, you just never know what God will bring your way.

1 comments:

crystal said...

Love the pictures especially the Bald Eagle!!! It's amazing :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved