Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gymboree Fun!

I have a very thoughtful husband. For Christmas, Wes got Chase and I classes at Gymboree. We had our first one today. WOW, I was so impressed! The teacher was great, so super friendly and warm, and awesome with the kids. We did a play and learn class, which is basically free reign of the play area mixed with some structured activities with the leader. My favorite part was getting under the big parachute (just like in elementary school!) and watching Chase point out all the colors. Watching him run and play and laugh just made my day, he was in heaven! In fact, he was so excited he skipped his nap that day. Little stinker. :)
Thank you Wes... for such a thoughtful gift for us to have this special time, I can't wait for you to come to a class and see little man in action!
Climbing!

Exploring!

 Bubbles!
Under the parachute!

Peekaboo!

Chase loves the bubbles, even tried to eat them at one point. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved