Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun in the Sun (and Rain!)

This past week Chase and I have enjoyed some beautiful days at the neighborhood pool. He wasn't sure what to think of the baby pool at first but has gotten a bit braver each time we have gone.
Playing with his boat
Venturing out on his own. Approximately 4 seconds after I took this photo, he took a dip. I feared he was traumatized, but after a while he wanted back in. :)
Swinging at the park with Dad
Rain, Rain, go away!
Wait, this is kind of fun!
With his two new friends, Hokey Pokey Elmo and Tickle Me Cookie Monster. Amazing what fun $2.00 can buy you at a yard sale! I also got a great jogging stroller at a yard sale which I have been loving. It's great to be able to work out AND take Chase with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved