Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

We celebrated Mother's Day with a great service at church and had lunch out afterwards. Chase is doing great in the nursery and will probably move to the 1s in June. He cried when we left him and it just about killed us both - but when we came back for pickup they told us he was doing great and walking around and enjoying his snack. The three of us had a great day and I was spoiled with flowers and a gift certificate for a mani/pedi. We also picked up new bedding for our room - yay! I'm so happy to be a Mom - it's the best job I've ever had and I love every minute of it. I know how lucky we are to have Chase in our lives and I never want to take 1 second of it for granted. 

Last year on Mother's Day. Chase was 3 months old!

Becoming a Mom makes you realize all the sacrifices your own parents made and continue to make for you. It makes you step back and think how lucky we all are to have each other. Thanks to our Moms for all they do. We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved