Thursday, February 4, 2010

Silly Man

Chase is 11 1/2 months old today! WOW!! He is such a silly little guy, as you can see in some of the pictures below. Last week he had a runny nose which he always gets when he's teething. Well, it lasted much longer than usual and I thought he was getting sick, but then a few days ago I noticed that his gums look red on top on one side and I think I can see a bit of white like a tooth is coming in. So I'm glad that he didn't really have a cold. The runny nose is MUCH better now so hopefully the tooth pops through soon!
Checking out his Curious George soundtrack...
"Am I doing this right?"
Loves to raid the fridge when I turn around for 5 SECONDS! I had to move all the plastic bottles to the bottom shelf!
Giggling at Pat the Bunny, one of his faves right now. He laughs like crazy at the "Peek-a-boo with Paul" page.
Playing with his friend Clara during their playdate last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved