Wednesday, January 13, 2010

playtime...

Chase is such an adventurous little guy! I love to see the world through his eyes. He is so fun to be around! It seems like he has new expressions all the time. It's really awesome when he makes a face that looks like Wes or myself. He's getting so big!

Playing in the laundry basket. He loves to be pushed around in it!


Playing with his dinosaur toy

I call him my little hoarder. He is somewhat obsessed with opening this bottom drawer (that I have since emptied out!) and placing the pieces to the fridge toy in it. Maybe he likes the noise they make as they drop in? In any case, I put them back on the fridge and he does NOT like it. :)


Look who found Guitar Hero!

Chase adores Peekaboo, and loves to bend down to "peekaboo" underneath his activity table. This is an intense face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved